Wednesday, October 7, 2009

the economy

Well I was thinking about the effect that the current economy is having on American families, and it occurred to me that the masses have no idea how why or what has happened to the $$$. Rep or Dem it doesn't seem to matter much... who ever is in office at any given time won't bail YOU out, if you need diapers at midnight don't call Obama or Arnold or even your boss at work... The point is it's your problem not theirs and even though they love to profess that they can fix all of our woes they can't and for that matter they shouldn't (it breeds weakness). If your intrested in a short lesson on how our countries economy has changed in the last 100 years and how to catch up with the times in a short period of time let me know and I'll post more. It's late now or else I'd type more... bye for now.

Success!
Jonah Gregg

No comments: